WARRANTY APPLICATION FORM
Congratulations on becoming the proud owner of an Australian made Hans Trailer. Australian Made for Australian Conditions. To Register your Warranty, please complete the application form on this page.
- All new trailers are covered by a five year manufactures workmanship Warranty and twelve months on all parts given by Hans Trailers Pty Ltd, 330 Warwick Road, Ipswich, Queensland, 4305
- This Warranty entitles the original purchaser from the date of purchase to free labour and repairs for five years subject to the conditions below. Hans Trailers Pty Ltd or one of it authorised agents, will repair or replace any parts which in the opinion of the manufacturer is defective due to faulty material or workmanship, provided that the trailer has been operated in accordance with the manufacturers guidelines.
- All repairs under Warranty are to be performed at the Hans Trailers factory at 330 Warwick Road, Ipswich, Queensland, 4305. Warranty repairs carried out in other locations require prior authorisation. Unauthorised repairs are not covered under the Warranty.
- Due to the harsh conditions trailers operate under, the surface treatment is not covered by this Warranty.
- This Warranty does not apply to any trailers which have been
- Subject to misuse, neglect, accident or alteration by any person
- Damaged or destroyed by fire, flood, act of God or any other unforeseen accident
- Hired to any person or persons
This Warranty is in addition to any rights or remedies the purchaser has under the Trade Practices Act.
- Unless any addition or attachment to this product has Hans Trailers specific approval or is sold as a Hans Trailers product, the Warranty on the trailer is waived. Trailers are designed to perform a specific task under established test loads and unauthorised attachments may produce stresses for which the design is not appropriate.
- Design specifications are subject to change without notice. During the manufacturing process Hans Trailers includes certain features which assist in prolonging the life of the trailer. As trailers are subject to extreme conditions both behind the towing vehicle and a corrosive environment, as a result of which failure to adequately maintain or care for a trailer will allow corrosion to progressively increase.