Grain self-feeders for sale
Beef Boss grain feeders and combination grain and hay feeders use pressed and MIG-welded pre-galvanised steel to ensure durable, weather resistant, internally-braced grain feeders that last for years.
Eliminate waste and keep grain and nut feed clean with our range of single and double-sided grain feeders. Wheel assemblies for larger models. Skid mounted for easy transportation and correct feeding height.
Grain feeders are used in smallholdings, stations, riding schools, animal sanctuaries, (petting) zoos and llama trekking enterprises across the country. We’ve put a lot of thought into functional design and ergonomics. Larger models are fitted with access ladders. You can adjust grain feed rates according to season. Comfortable feeding height, easy tractor access and easy to open lids.
Buy your long-term livestock feeding investments from Beef Boss, designers and manufacturers of pre-galvanised livestock equipment, Queensland. Grain feeders for sale from continuous stock for cattle, sheep, horses, donkeys, deer, llamas and goats.
- Wheel assemblies for 2000 kg and 3000 kg models
- Optional creep gates
- Skid mounted
- Double-sided sheep feeder: 2400 mm (≈ 2000 kg capacity)
- For use in paddocks or pastures – corrosion resistant
- Heavy duty, kick-resistant, long-life
- Choice of four sizes:
- 1200 mm (≈ 300 kg capacity)
- 1800 mm (≈ 2000 kg capacity) – wheel assembly option
- 2400 mm (≈ 3000 kg capacity) – wheel assembly option
- 3600 mm (≈ 4000 kg capacity)
Durable, weather-resistant double-sided feeders for medium to large herds. Enquire Now.
- Hay/grain combo
- Skid mounted for comfortable feeding
- 2400 mm (8’) – 4 bales and ≈ 300 kg grain
- Top loading with roof
- Drop tray under hay feeder
- Perfect for paddocks – corrosion resistant
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
- Sunshine Coast
- Western Australia