Are you looking for a new trailer? We build everything from small Box Trailers to Heavy Duty Plant Trailers. We also manufacture a wide range of specialist trailers such as Motorbike trailers, custom Tradesman trailers and Car trailers. At HANS we know trailers. With over 20 years combined experience in trailer manufacture, we will ensure a cost effective solution to your trailer requirements. We use the most advanced techniques and superior materials to produce the tough trailers for our customers.
We have predesigned trailers available or we can design and manufacture a trailer to meet your specifications to ensure you get exactly what you are looking for.
Typical Standard Specification
- Pre-galvanised construction
- Galvanised checker plate floor
- Tie down points
- 2000 , 2800 , 3500 , 4000 or 4500 Kg ATM running gear
- Load sharing rocker roller suspension
- Mechanical or electric brake systems
- Ball or ring coupling
- Gusseted mudguards
- Recessed light channel
- New or used wheels and tyres
- LED lighting
- 12 month warranty
We also offer specialist customisation for plant trailers, including winches, hydraulic tipping, custom ramps for loading, drop down legs, mounted toolboxes and more.
Click the following for custom quotes for:
- Bike Motorbike Motorcycle Trailers
- Box Trailers
- Car Trailers
- Flat Top Trailers
- Plant Trailer
- Tandem Trailer
- Tipper Trailer
- Tradesman Trailer
Why Choose Hans for your New Trailer?
- Technologically Advanced CNC Steel Manufacturing Techniques ensures your trailer is precision made.
- High Quality Steel is used to produce a tough trailer that can handle the rigours of hard usage.
- Galvanised, checkered plating means no chipped paint and resistance to rust.
- Extended 5 Year Warranty comes standard on all Trailers
- Dealers available across Queensland, New South Wales and Northern Territory.
- Australian Owned and Operated Business, operating for over 50 Years
Still have questions?
Get in touch to discuss your manufacturing needs. Our Sales Team are more than happy to discuss ways to accommodate your build.